Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost to use this service?
- Vendors receive the full retail price of their items, just as they would at the farmers market. In order to keep this website and service sustainable, there is also a small markup on the products. The cost of delivery within Tradition and St. Lucie West, Florida is $6.00 which is paid directly to the delivery driver.
What is the Ordering Window for Wednesday Delivery?
- The deadline for ordering products for that Wednesday delivery is Monday evening at Midnight. All orders placed after will be delivered the FOLLOWING Wednesday. Vendors need all day Tuesday to prep products for delivery on Wednesday.
What if I am not in the delivery area?
- Farmers Market Drop Off is only available in St. Lucie West and Tradition. If you are in a neighboring town outside of the delivery area, please send us an email and we will do our best to accommodate you. Unfortunately, shipping is not possible at this time.
When will I receive my delivery?
- Deliveries go out on Wednesday evening, and the delivery window is from 5pm - 8pm. Our delivery software will notify you via text when the driver is on their way to your location.
What if I am unhappy with my order or need a refund?
- Please note that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Order cancellations, returns, exchanges, and refunds will be handled at the sole discretion of FarmersMarketDropOff.com. Farmers Market Drop Off is not a food preparation facility or restaurant and does not assume any liability for independent vendors or third party products.
- In order to request a refund for a missing or damaged item, we must be notified within (3) days of delivery, and in the event of a damaged item, please supply us an image of the damaged items so we can pass that information along to our vendors in order to get you a refund. Due to the time sensitive nature of food products, we cannot honor refund requests after 3 days have passed.
- If an item is missing from an order or if for any reason you are unsatisfied with a product, we will put you in direct contact with that vendor to resolve your issue, or arrange another delivery. Should you be unhappy with the way the vendor resolved your issue, please file a complaint. Vendors with multiple complaints will not be allowed to continue using our service.
Do I have to be home to receive delivery?
- If you cannot be at home during the delivery window, we will deliver to a cooler left on the front porch. Due to the short life span of food products, please ensure that your cooler actually has ICE. We will not issue refunds or credits for deliveries left to remain outside of the home in the Florida heat.
Can I place an order over the phone?
- No, sorry. All orders must be processed through the website in order to keep your credit card information secure and confidential. If you are having difficulty ordering products, please call us and we will do our best to assist you.
What if the product I want to order is not listed on your site?
- In order to accommodate every vendor and provide delivery service, vendors have supplied a streamlined list of products to launch this service. Over time, we will be adding more options to our product lists. Please bear with us as we learn the needs of our customers and work to expand in the future.
What if I need to cancel my order?
- Orders are eligible for cancellation and refunds until Midnight Monday evening prior to Wednesday delivery. Please call us to cancel your order and allow 3-5 business days for your refund to be processed.